Friday, January 30, 2009
My Concussion
Well it was just a normal day at school and we were having PE we were playing spoon and anyone who know how to play knows it can be very violent! Well my group was running to get the spoons (in this case they were dodge balls) and me and this other girl hit heads. I was fine until I was changing back in to my school clothes...then I all of a sudden I was really dizzy and I had no clue where I was or who anybody was. Luckily, I have very amazing friends to take care of me, they took me to the office where Mrs Annie put an ice bag on my head. She said I was talking gibberish and she called the ambulance and they took me to the hospital. My mom and dad were there and I got a cat scan! Nothing was really bad just a minor concussion and now I can't play anything really fun until four weeks! WHAT A BUMMER! I am really happy it wasn't anything worse! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment